Waitrose innocent un-plugged T's & C's
full (boring) terms and conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents over 18, excluding Northern Ireland. Employees of Fresh Trading and the John Lewis Partnership, and their immediate families, are also excluded.
2. To be eligible, entrants must tell us why they need to unplug, include their full name, age, address, contact telephone number as well as a photograph of their Waitrose receipt displaying the purchase of any innocent 900ml or 1.35L juice.
3. Entrants must be available to camp overnight in Kent during the un-plugged festival.
4. Entries received before midnight on 29th April 2016 will be accepted.
5. There are 3 pairs of tickets to be won and no alternative prizes will be offered.
6. The winners (and lucky guests who also need to be over 18) will need to travel to and from the festival's location in Kent. The prize includes free tickets to an experience at the festival ‘spa under the sky’ and a luxury bell tent for 1-2 people. For more details on the festival visit: www.innocentunplugged.com
7. By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions.
8. Winners will be selected by our Head of Digital, based on who they feel needs to unplug most.
9. The Promoter's decisions regarding all Competition matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Only one entry per receipt. If it becomes apparent that you are using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force' or any other automated means, your entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. And we'll probably tell your mum.
11. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
12. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
13. We'll never pass your details on to anyone else, except the postman, or use them for any funny business. Are you really still reading this?