innocent un-plugged competition
full (boring) terms and conditions
1. The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents 18 and over, and excludes employees of innocent ltd (the Promoter) and their immediate family members, its (secret) agents, suppliers or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Opens on 20th March 2015 and ends on 1st May 2015 at midnight for receipt of all entries by the promoter.
4. How to enter:
i. go to www.innocentunplugged.com, and complete your contact details.
ii. Entry to this prize draw is not available by any other means.
iii. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they provide the correct contact details on the competition form.
5. Winners will be selected at random in a weekly draw, drawn on Fridays.
i. There are 5 pairs of tickets to win in each weekly draw.
7. All winners will be notified by email during the week following each draw. The promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize in accordance with the promotional rules.
9. The prize is a set of two entry tickets only
10. The prize does not include travel
11. The prize does not include food
12. The prize does not include spa entry
13. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
14. The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into the selection of winners.
15. A winners list (name and county) will be available by writing to innocent within 3 months of the closing date.
16. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity with no recompense. If you're reading this you must be really bored.
17. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Are you still reading this?
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause. Are you really still reading this?
Promoter: innocent drinks, 342 Ladbroke Grove W10 5BU London