Rugby World Cup 2015 tickets
South Africa v USA Instagram competition
full (boring) terms and conditions
1. The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents but parental consent is required for under 16s, and excludes employees of innocent ltd (the Promoter) and their immediate family members, its (secret) agents, suppliers or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Opens on Thursday 1st October and ends on Friday 2nd October at 10am for receipt of all entries by the promoter.
4. How to enter:
Go to the innocent Instagram page and reply to the relevant picture.
5. Entry to this prize draw is not available by any other means.
6. Winners will be selected at random on Friday 2nd October
2 x category A tickets for South Africa vs USA at Olympic Park on Wednesday 7th October
8. Each winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time (as available and set out at https://tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/staticpages/termsandconditions.aspx or such other webpage as determined by Rugby World Cup Limited ("RWCL") from time to time) and all applicable RWCL, the tournament organiser (England Rugby 2015, "ER2015") and venue owner or operator rules and regulations relating to access to Rugby World Cup venues and any other areas associated with Rugby World Cup (including any terms of accreditation determined by RWCL). Further each winner and his/her guest(s) acknowledge that he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with RWCL and/or ER2015 concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior to receiving the prize.
9. Winners and/or guests shall not, while using any Rugby World Cup tickets, display or publicize any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of the Rugby World Cup, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others' rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon any of RWCL or the Rugby World Cup. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause 9 will cause significant damage and loss to RWCL.
10. The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to RWCL and/or ER1015 (and any of their service providers or agents) for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of Rugby World Cup tickets and related experiences and, in the event of a suspected breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations of RWCL and/or ER2015 relating to the use of such tickets and/or experiences, investigating and taking action against such winners.
11. This promotion is run by the Promoter with the permission RWCL. Accordingly the Promoter is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the promotion, not RWCL or any other persons involved in the staging of Rugby World Cup 2015 (including ER2015) and World Rugby (formerly the International Rugby Board), all of whom shall not be responsible for or liable to entrants in any way whatsoever in connection with this promotion.
12. All winners will be notified at least 3 days prior to the game they've won tickets to. The promoter will ensure delivery of tickets to the prize winner. The promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize in accordance with the promotional rules.
The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
13. The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into the selection of winners.
14. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
15. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. Are you still reading this?
Promoter: innocent drinks, 342 Ladbroke Grove W10 5BU London