get your name in magnets
full (boring) terms and conditions
1. The offer is open to UK and ROI residents, but parental consent is required for under 16s, and excludes employees of innocent ltd (the Promoter) and their immediate family members, its (secret) agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. Opens on 1st August 2014 and ends on 31st December at midnight for receipt of applications by the promoter.
3. How to enter:
i. Cut out barcodes from innocent kids' boxes, please ask an adult to cut them out for you, (see matching barcodes at bottom of terms), and send them, along with a note signed by an adult clearly stating address and names wanted, to PO BOX 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY
ii. For 3 names, send 6 barcodes. For 4 names, send 8 barcodes. For 5 names, send 10 barcodes.
iii: If you add a drawing, we will add an A5 sheet of 6 stickers.
4. Only English alphabet lettering will be accepted. Any unsuitable words in the opinion of the promoter will void any application. Illegible, misdirected, damaged or defaced claims will not be accepted. 3rd party applications or those made through consumer groups will be declared void. No bulk applications allowed.
5. Maximum 5 names per application, per envelope.
6. No cash alternative
7. Please allow 28 days for delivery.
8. The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. If you're reading this you must be pretty bored.
9. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award the reward and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
Promoter: innocent drinks, 342 Ladbroke Grove W67RG London