2014 terms and conditions
1.The Competition is open to anyone aged 16 and over only, and excludes employees of innocent ltd and their immediate family members, its (secret) agents or anyone professionally connected to the competition.
2. Timings: The Competition starts on 6th July 2014 at 10am and will finish on 6th July 2014 at 11pm. innocent ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
3. How to enter:
i. In a tweet, specify the number of times you think the score will reach deuce (40 – 40) in the first set of the mens final match at the Wimbledon Championships on 6th July 2014, making sure your guess is accompanied by the hashtag #innocentjuicefordeuce (e.g. 12 #innocentjuicefordeuce)
ii. You can enter as many times as you like
4. Prize: a set of 10 x innocent juice vouchers, each worth £2 (up to 3 sets on offer in total – see below). The Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
5. Selecting the winner & delivery:
i. You must guess the correct number of times the score reaches deuce using the hashtag #innocentjuicefordeuce to qualify.
ii. If more than one person has guessed correctly, up to 3 winners will be selected at random from the qualifying entries under independent supervision and our decision in respect of the winners shall be final.
iii. The winner of each prize will be chosen by innocent ltd from entries received and notified via Twitter by @innocentdrinks. We (innocent) will arrange delivery of the prize to the competition winners via Royal Mail.
6. The Promoter's decisions regarding all Competition matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Competition, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
Are you really still reading this?