UEFA EURO 2016™ social competition (2)
England vs Slovakia
full (boring) terms and conditions
1. The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents but parental consent is required for under 16s, and excludes employees of innocent ltd (the Promoter) and their immediate family members, its (secret) agents, suppliers or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Opens on Tuesday 7th and ends on Wednesday 8th June at 9am for receipt of all entries by the promoter.
4. How to enter: Go to the innocent Twitter feed and add a comment to the relevant post.
5. Entry to this prize draw is not available by any other means.
6. Winners will be selected at random on Wednesday 8th June
7. Prizes: There are 2 sets of UEFA EURO 2016™ tickets to be won (1 set = 4 tickets).
8. Winners and guests will be required to complete and sign an acceptance form, provided by the Promoter (to be returned via email within 4 days of receipt). Within the form winners and their guests are required to provide their name and address, to enable the Promoter to check and verify their prize entitlement as a precondition for participating in the prize they have won. For winners and guests under 18 years, this form must also be signed by their parent or legal guardian. It is the responsibility of the winner (or the winner's parent or legal guardian where the winner is under 18 years) to ensure that they sign and return their acceptance form. Failure to return signed acceptance forms may result in the winner and/or guests forfeiting their prize.
9. Winners will be sent their tickets via courier within 28 working days of verification. Winners will be required to sign for the tickets upon receipt of them. 10. The winner and guests are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize. All costs and expenses incurred taking up the tickets including, but not limited to travel, transfers, accommodation, meals and drinks as required, spending money, tips and other gratuities are the winner's and their guests own.
11. Each winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time (as available and set out here) or such other webpage as determined by EURO 2016 SAS from time to time) and all applicable, the tournament organiser and venue owner or operator rules and regulations relating to access to UEFA EURO 2016™ stadiums and any other areas associated UEFA EURO 2016™ (including any terms of accreditation determined by the Host Association and/or EURO 2016 SAS). Further each winner and his/her guest(s) acknowledge that he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with UEFA EURO 2016™ concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior to receiving the prize.
12. Winners and/or guests shall not, while using any UEFA EURO 2016™ tickets, display or publicize any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of the UEFA EURO 2016™ championships, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others' rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon the UEFA EURO 2016™ championships. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause 12 will cause significant damage and loss to UEFA EURO 2016™.
13. The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to EURO 2016 SAS (and any of their service providers or agents) for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of UEFA EURO 2016™ tickets and related experiences and, in the event of a suspected breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations of EURO 2016 SAS relating to the use of such tickets and/or experiences, investigating and taking action against such winners. 14. This promotion is run by the Promoter with the permission of EURO 2016 SAS. Accordingly the Promoter is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the promotion, not EURO 2016 SAS or any other persons involved in the staging of UEFA EURO 2016™ all of whom shall not be responsible for or liable to entrants in any way whatsoever in connection with this promotion.
15. All winners will be notified at least 3 days prior to the game they've won tickets to. The promoter will ensure delivery of tickets to the prize winner. The promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize in accordance with the promotional rules.
The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
16. The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into the selection of winners.
17. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
18. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
19. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. Are you still reading this?
Promoter: innocent drinks, 342 Ladbroke Grove W10 5BU London