design the next innocent alphabet
full (boring) terms and conditions
1. The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents but parental consent is required for under 16s, and excludes employees of innocent ltd (the Promoter) and their immediate family members, its (secret) agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Opens on 15th August 2014 and ends on 15th November at midnight for receipt of all entries.
4. How to enter:
i. print out the sheet and fill it in.
ii. You can enter as many times as you like and colour in as many letters as you like but you will only win once max.
iii. There are 3 categories: 5 years' old and under, 6-8 years' old, and 9 and over.
5. A panel of judges including a least one independent judge will pick the winners based on the set criteria,
iii. Fit in with the brand
iv. Design to illustrate a word which starts with the letter e.g. 'S' and the design incorporates spinach.
i. For each letter of the alphabet, we'll pick one winner from each category, who will win a month's worth of smoothies (=5 coupons worth £2.99 each) So in total there will be 26 (letters) x 3 (categories) =78 winners.
7. The overall winner will be chosen at random amongst the 78 winners, and will be invited to Fruit Towers, our London HQ, for a special smoothie-making session (length = 3 hours). The winner will be able to bring up to 5 children (under 16s) and 2 adults with him/her. Travel expenses up to the value of £500 will be reimbursed by the promoter, itemised receipts must be provided. Once the date is agreed it cannot be changed. Prize must be taken within 6 months of initial notification.
8. All winners will be notified within 21 days of the closing date and will have 28 days to claim their prize, if no claim is received the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize in accordance with the promotional rules.
9. The Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
10. The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into the selection of winners.
11. A winners list (name and county) of the major winner will be available by writing to innocent within 3 months of the closing date.
12. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity with no recompense. If you're reading this you must be really bored.
13. No entries will be returned.
14. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Are you still reading this?
15. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause. Are you really still reading this?
Promoter: innocent drinks, 342 Ladbroke Grove W67RG London