The clocks are up to their old tricks again – we’ve only gone and lost an hour this weekend (and, no, it’s not down the back of the sofa). Here’s a few things you could’ve done with it:
1. Read the Hungry Caterpillar 28 times.
2. Read one page of ‘A Brief History of Time’.
3. Taken off a pair of wellies/Doc Marten boots.
4. Listened to ‘Stairway to Heaven’ 7.5 times.
5. Watched 8.824% of the Lord of the Rings trilogy (extended editions).
6. Completed a One Direction wordsearch (don’t bother looking for Zayn).
7. Watched one episode of Downton Abbey with the ads. Or five episodes of Downton Abbey without the ads.
8. Had a go at saying this poem all the way through.
9. Gone for a run. Or thought about going for a run and then talked yourself out of it.
10. Cooked four of Jamie Oliver’s fifteen minute meals.
11. Successfully moved a picture on Microsoft Word.
12. Booted up the computer you had in 2005.
13. Sat on a park bench for exactly an hour.
14. Watched a football match after turning up half an hour late because you had some errands to run.
15. Completed an intermediate sudoku.
Although they are stealing an hour from you, it's probably best if you do change your clocks so give it a go using our handy guide below: