We've had lots of requests on how to make them, so here's her recipe for the raspberry and white chocolate ones.
Raspberry and white chocolate cupcakes (makes 12 cupcakes)
Ingredients that you'll need:
100g unsalted butter
300g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
100g caster sugar
2 large free range eggs
200ml innocent yoghurt, oats, raspberries and blueberries thickie
150g white chocolate, chopped into chunks
1 excellent baker and a tidy kitchen.
What you need to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas Mark 6. Melt the butter in a saucepan and leave it to cool (or heat it up quickly in a bowl in the microwave if you're pushed for time.)
2. Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and add the caster sugar and a pinch of salt.
3. Put the eggs into another bowl and beat them together.
4. Then add the thickie and mix well.
5. Next, add the eggy thickie mixture to the floury mixture and fold them together gently. Then add the melted butter and mix a bit more.
6. When the mixture starts to come together, add half the milk and fold in the raspberries and white chocolate. You might need to add some more milk. Don't overmix it though - it's meant to be a bit lumpy.
7. Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cases and bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
8. Try not to drop them on the way to the oven.
9. Do the washing up while you're waiting.
10. And when the cakes are golden on top, take them out the oven, cool on a wire rack and then find someone nice to share them with.
To make the vanilla cupcakes, have a look here.