Yep. You read it right. Your words. On our bottoms.
A couple of years ago, we ran a competition to come up with funny stuff to go on the bottoms of our bottles.
Loads of you entered, it took us weeks to whittle down the entries and in the end, there were so many gems, we decided to pick 7 winners instead of 3.
Since we're all about fresh and finger-on-the-pulse type thinking (and because our bottle man, Simon O, thought it was high time our bottoms had another face lift) we're doing it again.
So if you fancy writing something funny for our bottoms and having your words read by millions, here are the rules:
- Messages must be 40 characters or less.
- Spaces, hyphens, apostrophes and stuff all count as a
- Leave your entry as a comment to this blog post.
- Fill in the email bit when you leave a comment so that we can
get in contact with you if you win.
- As many entries per person as you like.
- Extra points for making us laugh.
- Our 3 favourites will be used on millions of bottles across the
land. Something to tell the grandkids/impress future spouse/pop on
- We'll send the 3 winners lots of smoothies too.
- The deadline is Midnight on Sunday 31st
- So be quick (and funny).
This competition has now closed. thanks to everyone who entered. We're going to read through them all this week and then announce the winners next week.