And for those who are craving vanilla, here's the recipe for Alice's special vanilla cupcakes.
Vanilla cupcakes (makes 12 cupcakes)
Ingredients you will need:
175g unsalted butter
150g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
90g ground almonds
170g golden caster sugar
3 free range eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
200ml innocent yoghurt, vanilla bean and honey thickie
Same excellent baker and slighty less tidy kitchen.
What you need to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/Gas Mark 5. Melt the butter in a saucepan and leave it to cool.
2. Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and add a pinch of salt.
3. Then add the ground almonds and golden caster sugar and stir together.
4. Crack the eggs into another bowl and beat together. Then add thickie, vanilla extract and melted butter. Mix well.
5. Add the yoghurty egg mixture to the floury mixture and fold together gently. Don't overmix.
6. Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cases.
7. And then bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Wash up again.
8. Make a cup of tea.
8. Cool on a wire rack when the cakes are golden brown.
9. And then find some other people to try the cakes.
Thanks to Hannah for baking, Conor for tasting and Holly for taking the good photos (i.e the one of Conor and the finished cupcakes)