We're looking for a talented undergraduate or recent graduate web designer to come and join us here at Fruit Towers on a placement from September to December. If you're keen as mustard and are all of the following things, we'd love to hear from you...
- undergraduate or recent graduate
- available to work in West London from the start of September
through to the end of December
- great knowledge of Photoshop along with advanced knowledge in
HTML (hands on coding not Dreamweaver we're afraid) and hopefully
some PHP/ COLDFUSION type stuff
- good understanding of the innocent brand and style
- good eye for design alongside proven production skills
(previous internship experience at a digital agency or in-house
team is going to be a distinct selling point)
- excellent attention to detail
- ability to pick up on guidance quickly, take initiative, work
hard and muck-in on a consistent basis
- available for a chat at Fruit Towers with your portfolio in the next couple of weeks
To manage your expectations, if you want to spend your summer dreaming up award-winning online campaigns and making nice flash animations, this isn’t the placement for you. But if you want to get some great industry experience working as part of a respected in-house creative team, are prepared to learn quickly, work hard and muck in with a wide variety of tasks, then please drop us an email below.
So that you know, these are some of the things you’d be doing...
- updating our pinboard, flickr
groups and youtube channel on a regular basis
- updating our innocent foundation
- producing banners, eflyers and other bits and pieces for some
of our online campaigns
- learning new stuff everyday
- scanning, cropping and photoshopping images
- archiving old work on our site that we haven't had a chance to
- joining in with ideas on other creative projects
- sitting in some meetings with a notepad and pen now and
- working in Shepherds Bush (west London) from 9am-6pm Monday to Friday with some nice people
If this sounds right for you, please send an up to date CV along with some examples of your recent work (URLs would be best) and a bit about why you'd like the placement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It would be ideal if you could get in contact with us as soon as possible – we're starting to look at CVs from today, so the sooner you apply to sooner we'll look at you. So that you know, we definitely won't be taking applications after 9am on Friday 24th August 2007.
Apologies in advance if we can't reply to you all but we'll do